I have been asked many times what you should look for when making a decision to bring in an Animal Communicator. Here are some of the things to think about.
Sharing our lives with animals is a wonderful experience.
My life is filled with many different animals. The abundance of animals in my life started when I met my boyfriend, a vet, some 38 years ago, now my husband of 32 years, and my home is constantly filled with animals.
What to Look For:
1. It takes many years of practice and experience to be a good Animal Communicator, developing and enhancing the skills over time. Realize that different Animal Communicators may be trained differently, and their skills may vary in many ways.
2. Animals have freedom of choice. NO ONE can make an animal change when the animal does not want to change. Many of the problems with animals can relate to their owners or the people around them, their situation, their management, their diet, background, breeding, their training or lack thereof. You need to consider that animals see matters from their viewpoints. A good Animal Communicator’s job is to discover the animal’s viewpoint, then work with the animal with help from the owner, to solve the problem.
3. Animal Communicators are trained in listening to animals telepathically. Animal Communicators are not psychics or fortune-tellers, and so do not predict the future and do not intend to read your mind.
4. When an Animal Communicator carries out a communication between owner and pet, it is considered as confidential. An Animal Communicator should be able to accurately understand what an animal is feeling and thinking, and the main issues from the animal’s point of view; also to understand the owner and present the information to both parties clearly.
5. In the real world, some problems are not flexible. Some animals do not want to change, and don’t see why they should change for reason with which they can agree. An owner lives and works with his or her animal. So the owner may also need to modify his or her own behaviour and input greater effort. An Animal Communicator is not able to make an animal be different when the owner continues to reward the animal for bad habits and/or the owner lacks the effort and the will.
6. Animal Communicators are practitioners, practicing like other practitioners such as vets, doctors, and other holistic professionals. Animal Communicators give their best, using their experience, training, skills and life experience.
7. If you are looking for an Animal Communicator, there are different ways to find one, including: –
- Recommendation by a friend or friends is one of the best ways because of the friend’s first hand experience with the Communicator;
8. Talk to the Animal Communicator. Ask questions, “How long has he/she been working as an Animal Communicator, and does he/she have animals and how many?” Ask if any preparation is needed for the session. Get a feeling for the Communicator and listen to your heart. If you feel good about the Animal Communicator and what he/she tells you about himself/herself and animals he/she has worked with, then make an appointment.
9. I have been asked many times whether there are any guarantees in animal communication. I explain that animals have freedom of choice. On the whole, animals are very obliging in communicating with humans. Ask the Communicator what he/she will do if things don’t seem to work out or if you are unhappy with the session.
10. Most companion animals [pets] spend their lives attempting to break down barriers to help and heal and to reconnect with all life. The aim of the Animal Communicators to change your life and improve the lives of your animal friends; and to help people to understand that animals have souls and feelings as our brothers and sisters, to help safeguard animals from being abused and abandoned, and to help our lives to be happy and fulfilled with our companion animals.
11. Many people are skeptics. From my years of experience as an Animal Communicator, I find that trying to change people’s minds does not work. People seeing effective animal communication, however, skeptical at first, usually come to realize its’ value.
12. We live in a “global village” Animal Communication can be done anywhere in the world. Information which the Animal Communicator receives can always be translated for the owner, and language is not a problem.
7. 如果您需要尋找動物傳心術師，有許多不同的方法，包括： –
All rights reserved. Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of this blog/website may be reproduced in any form (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or taping on information storage and retrieval systems) without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.
Animal Talk LTD. 擁有及保留所有版權在本網路日誌 (This Blog) 發表的意見和文章。在保留所有版權限制下，所有在本誌/網站發表的意見和文章，部分或全部（包括文字，圖繪，圖形，等等），如沒有版權擁有人， Animal Talk LTD. ，的預先書面許可下，不可以任何形式被複製（包括電郵，儲存在資訊庫，網路日誌，網站，電腦系統和影印，記錄或錄音）。