How To Make Your Dog Younger
Keeping your best friend’s Dog Age as young as can be helps ensure that the two of you will have more time to spend together. To help make your dog younger, assist in developing these 7 habits:
- Maintain a lean physique, with a clearly defined and tucked-up waist. Controlling your dog’s caloric intake and increasing exercise helps to prevent obesity and other health issues, which can make his or her Dog Age up to 1.8 years younger.
- Eat only the amount of dog food necessary to maintain an ideal body condition. Measure servings with a standardized measuring cup, and monitor body condition regularly. Prevent your dog from overeating by putting the dog food bowl out only at mealtimes and removing it as soon as your dog stops eating. Monitoring your dog’s diet can make his or her Dog Age up to 1.8 years younger.
- Be trained to respond to commands the majority of the time. Well-behaved dogs are safer dogs. Obedience training can make your pet’s Dog Age up to 1.3 years younger.
- Enjoy teeth-cleaning chews or biscuits and tooth brushing three times per week. Next time you want to reward your pup with a snack, choose a treat that’s teeth-friendly. Your dog will enjoy the biscuit, and you’ll appreciate his or her smile. Keeping your dog’s teeth clean can make his or her Dog Age up to 6 months younger.
- Exercise or play actively at least three times per day for a minimum of 15 minutes each time. Keep playtime interesting by diversifying your dog’s activities. For example, occasionally swap playing catch in the yard with visits to new parks. Keeping your dog active regularly can make his or her Dog Age up to 6 months younger.
- Get vaccinated and visit the veterinarian for regular check-ups. Many veterinarians agree that pets should be vaccinated to help prevent illness and diseases; ask your dog’s vet which vaccines are necessary. Vaccinating your dog can make his or her Dog Age up to 6 months younger.
- Be safe in the yard, on walks, and on trips by using protective barriers and gear such as fences, leashes, and dog carriers. The less trouble your dog finds, the younger and healthier he or she will be. Protecting your dog from harm can make his or her Dog Age up to 6 months younger.
All rights reserved. Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of this blog/website may be reproduced in any form (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or taping on information storage and retrieval systems) without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.
Animal Talk LTD. 擁有及保留所有版權在本網路日誌 (This Blog) 發表的意見和文章。在保留所有版權限制下，所有在本誌/網站發表的意見和文章，部分或全部（包括文字，圖繪，圖形，等等），如沒有版權擁有人， Animal Talk LTD.，的預先書面許可下，不可以任何形式被複製（包括電郵，儲存在資訊庫，網路日誌，網站，電腦系統和影印，記錄或錄音）。